8/12/10

Dear Blerggh Blog,

Sorry I have neglected you.

I have always wondered how bloggers were able to post stuff 5+ days a week.
Then I realized that the majority of those people that have blogs, have office jobs that allow them to be on a computer some point during the day, or you are that .97% who are just so awesome and can do 10,000 things in an hour.
I work a very labor intensive job. We aren't even supposed to have our cell phones on, let alone spend any time near internetz.
So, while I would absolutely love to share the very details of my life, sometimes there are days that I don't even touch the computer. Or have anything worth sharing.
I also think my high-expectations of being able to post something almost everyday makes me feel bad about my scatter-posts.
So here is my goal, to you supposed six followers. I'll try to give the high and low points per week, or if something extrasuperspecial happens, I suppose it could get it's own post. Maybe.

I'm getting married in 10 flippin' days!
I'm going to pick up my wedding dress tomorrow. :D
I'm heading up north tomorrow to spend the weekend with my sister.
I'm working 30 hours in three days next week.
I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment