11/1/10

Mic Check, One, Two!

*dusts blog off*

Oh, herro!

Long time no see!

I decided I'd try another crack at this blog bizz, with a different set of rules this time.
Do I need to blog five days a week? NO.
Will I use this as a sharing tool for new recipes I've discovered and cakes I've made? You betcha.

Updates:
I'm married, it's awesome! Perhaps I will add a photo or 20 to show you our beee-utiful day. Honeymoon is set for Disneyland in early February!
Thorbo is alive and well, celebrating his 2nd birthday back in September.
The Giants won the freakin' WORLD SERIES tonight, booyah!!
Did I mention hubbs surprised me with plane tickets and great seats to a giants game the day after our wedding? He's a keeper. And yes, they beat the reds 11-2!

It feels good to be back.

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment