11/10/10

Have you heard?

My brother is have a baby girl next month!



I think it's great how far technology has come with the ultrasound, but to be honest the crazy close-ups of the faces and whatnot creep me out slightly. I'm sure when I have kids I'll love it, but I'll stick with the standard side view.
And while my sister has given me two beautiful nieces, I was sort of hoping my brother would have a boy. However, I'll settle for buying cutie baby girl clothes!

Like:I'm a sucker for polka dots!





And three-piece cutie bear sets!



I think however this last one is my fave.


Flannel onesie with a butt flap that says "naughty" for Christmas?
OH YEAH.


While I'm very excited to have children, hubbs and I decided to hold off, for a while. There's a lot we want to accomplish, and I'm not even 23 yet! Plenty of time, so stop asking! :D

Until next time,

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. You guys do need to hurry up. Liam needs a friend to play with *hint hint* But you're right...plenty of time :)

    I might have some girl clothes to give ya for your bro if you're still looking for some. I got some girl stuff from my aunt before we knew that Liam was a boy, I just gotta remember where I put it.

    ReplyDelete