6/26/12

It's still here?


Well, well, well.


I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.


For now.


We'll see.


What caused this post in the first place with this little treat:



Since it was from my sweet nephew Charlemagne I HAD to do it!  I have no one to pass this on to, so let's hope your mom reads this to you pups!


1) What is your favorite number?
28, it's Buster Posey's jersey number.
I have no shame.

2) Favorite non alcoholic beverage? 
Water. I don't drink enough of it.


3) Facebook or Twitter? 
Facebook. Too many #'s,RT's and @'s that I just don't get!

4) What is your favorite passion? 
Baking, perhaps learning how to make some dog treats for you and cousin Thor!

5) What is your favorite pattern? 
I have a fondness for polka dots. :)

6) What is your favorite day of the week? 
Any day I get to see your mom!

7) What is your favorite flower?
I love all kinds, I have no favorite!


Well, there you have it.  


We'll see if this sticks.


Until next time,




Sarah





P.S.



Here's a picture of Thor.




1 comment:

  1. Amazing. So glad you're back. We love you over here. Can't wait to stay all updated.

    ReplyDelete