12/31/10

Cya 2010!



Well, December came and went, just like that. Basically, that's how the entire year went. I feel as though it's such a cliche, but we really do let time slip away from us, and hopefully realize it before it's too late.
2010 has been a great year for me. I have a job I really enjoy, and am appreciated for my hard work. I have a manager I can relate to, and co-workers I generally get along with, and enjoy the company of. I can proudly say I have a HUSBAND, and beautiful photos of a wedding that didn't break the bank.
My brother has become the proud father of a stunning baby girl, who I cannot wait to get to know and spoil endlessly.

The new year will bring:
A new(er!) car, as mine has kaput, but is being purchased by a mechanically inclined friend.
The honeymoon to Disneyland! Which was officially booked last night.
Hopefully more side jobs, because extra money is always good, even if it means working two weeks straight.
More fun adventures with new friends. (I'm looking at you, Sarah!)
A toned bod due to the P90X work out we will be starting next week.
And the rest....well, I guess we'll see.


Until 2011,

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. i just read this! it's the greatest!
    i hope you are having an amazing time in the happiest place on earth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to drink lots of water with the p90x.. congrats btw!

    -Paul

    www.mostlygrocery.com

    ReplyDelete