12/1/10

It's December?

When did THAT happen?
Well, that's okay, I love Christmas time, and all the craziness that comes along with it.
I'm ready to spend way more money than I should because I'm obsessed about getting that perfect gift
for just about everyone.
Here's a few things I'd like for Christmas.... :)


It's supposed to be better than the Super Nintendo version. Pretty big statement as that is one of my favorite games of all time.

Le Cruset Spatula.
Yes, I'm really asking for this. If you've never used one of these before, I highly recommend it. You'll never want to use any other brand again. It must be the spoon shaped one, not the standard!



Plugs! Size zero g.
These are all so very pretty, I want them all! The orange is for my sf giants of course. :)
These can all be found @bodyartforms.com


It's a good start, I'd say.
Now, I shall leave you with a photo of Thorbo! Wreath edition.





Until next time,

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I was going to say your list was really modest but then I noticed that you said that's only a few things. Still if I posted mine, and perhaps I will, it'd be a bajillion pages long. lol

    Cute pic of Thor btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it IS better than Super Nintendo. :) :)

    ReplyDelete