12/6/10

Shop til' you drop.

Don't worry, I totally did!

Yesterday involved a trip up to IKEA, land of the cheap swedish goods, and I put a dent in my Christmas shopping, without burning a hole in my wallet. Spent a solid four hours in the store, which is very easy to do. Well, at least if you're me.
Had lunch at the cheesecake factory after that. BEST. THING. EVER.

Snickers Cheesecake. DELICIOUS.

Went to the outlet malls on the way home, which was filled with lack-luster employees at almost every store. I get it, it's the holiday season and you work in retail.
Get.
Over.
It!

Anypassiveaggressive, today I think we're getting our christmas tree! Also, hubby and I have the same days off, woohoo! It's going to be a beautiful weekend.


Until next time,

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I love IKEA! I always get lost in there too. One time I spent 6 hours in the store and didn't even notice the time go by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cheesecake looks so amazing. Would you believe it if I told you I've never been there before?

    ReplyDelete