6/19/10

Death at a funeral.

More like death of any comedic value that movie could have offered.
Ok, I laughed a few times...
but it didn't help that the people who were sitting right behind us laughed at everything.
And I mean ev-re-thi-ugh.
They were the sort of people who get movies like that past test audiences...

Anyways.

I did nothing but cake orders today, and while we were slammed at work, at least the day went by fast. However, I have a pounding headache so I'm going to keep this short tonight.

I want to make these!!

However, I would do them with blue and white tissue paper, to hopefully make them look more hydrangea-y. We'll see. I found a couple of other craft projects I want to try out, but it's all a matter of finding the time, or the energy to do much of anything. I still can't believe we're almost at the two month mark! Holy geeze! We still need to order N's ring, and about 10,000,000 other things.....
blughajdlakjdlkajd.

Alright, True Blood is calling to me, I STILL haven't watched the season premire! (btw, please read the books if you haven't. I read the the first time about four years ago. One of my favie series. As much as I enjoy the show, the books are ten times better.)



Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment