6/1/10

My mouth tastes weird.

Due to the fact that I was stuffing envelopes with wedding invites last night! I got through the painful process of licking them closed by watching Step Brothers. If you haven't seen it, go, NOW! Boats N Hoes!

I did have to cut back a little on our guest list. It's for the best, but it's still very frustrating as I swore that I had counted our invitations about 10000 times to make sure I made enough for who I needed to send them to. Oh, well. I'm trying to get as much done today as I can, because memorial day totes messed up my days off, I have no idea when I'll be off again....ugh.

And that's about it for now. I'm waiting for my Amazon.com package to come so I can geek out with The Sims expansion I've been dying to play since I first read about it....in March.

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment