6/13/10

A slave to technology.

Maybe it's from being so burned out from LIVING at work these last 2091234931204 days, but the word technology looks like it's spelled wrong. It just started making me laugh. Sorry.

I don't know about you, but like the title says, I'm a technology slave. I think part of that has to do with N, but it's really okay. We aren't as bad as that guy who waited in line for 3 days to get an iPad (which really, why wouldn't you wait the 2-8 weeks when they release the new and improved version. Apple plays that game all the time.) but we like to have nice things.

It all started last year for Valentine's day, when we decided to get a new TV. I didn't think anything was wrong with our current one, until we brought this one home. It's a 42" (N, correct me if I'm wrong) Vizio HDTV. We got it on sale at Costco (big heart!).

Holy. Crap.

I never want to watch a movie/horrible reality show/play a video game on anything else. The picture on this thing is redonkulous, and we're not going to need to buy a new TV for a very, very, long time.
It wasn't too long after that, that N talked me into getting a Blu-Ray player. We still argue sometimes about what movies we REALLY need to own on BR, (obv choices like inglorious basterds, 28 days later, Avatar, LOTR...if they ever get around to releasing the extended versions) or we could do without (like we have season 4 of the office on Blu-Ray, but only because it was cheaper than the dvd set at the time, wtf?)
Our computer alone would give any gamer a hardcore boner. It's a good thing. :D
Don't even get me started on all the things I have to keep up with on the internetz. Facebook, MySpace, The Knot, Other blogs I like to read, and shameless fail fotos on peopleofwalmart, ect. Did I ever mention I started a Twitter account a few weeks ago? You can start following me here!

Ok homies, I need to eat something or I'm going to fall asleep on my keyboard, and it won't be pretty. Enjoy the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful weather we are finally having!

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment