6/3/10

RnR Thursday!

Seeing as I closed last night, and had to basically go straight to bed to go to work this morning (gotta love that 12 hour turnaround) there was no time for bloggin'.

But once again, it's time for rants n' raves thursday!

Rave: Totes have been helping revive my local board on theknot.com. It had been pretty much dead from the time I joined back in January, but it seems like a few other oregonian gals felt it needed a pick-me-up too. The majority of the bigger boards are all east-coasters, so more times than not, threads are dead long before I can ever get to them. So thanks ladies!

Rant: My work schedule is sooooo insane the next couple weeks. Last week was memorial day, next week is graduation week, and then two weeks later we have fourth of July stuffz. Don't get me wrong, I love holidays (and the pay that comes with it) but I work 6 of 7 days next week. I also have the joy of closing all weekend. Yuck. However...

Rave: I'll be getting SO much overtime, it's mcgoats worth working so much. Because I really, really, REALLY, need to extra moolah. I just hope I don't get too burnt out.

Anyone you know graduating this year? Congratulations! Where's that sun...?!

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment