6/9/10

You can just call me Sandra Bullock....

Because I totally had a premonition that today was going to be a good day, and it was! Hurrah!

I got a LOT done at work today, and since we had enough people to cover the front counters, I didn't have to stop what I was doing every ten seconds to ask a customer if they needed something only to be completely ignored tell me they were just looking. Customer service can be the pits sometimes.
So other than my productivity, I found out Jess had an interview at the store, for a position in my department! Which would mean no more crap job for her, and she'd actually be allowed to take a lunch break. I'll keep you posted.
Also found out today that I no longer have to close! No longer will I have to stay until nine thirty at night AND I was told I'd be fo sho decorating on the weekends. Which is pretty cool for me. :)
It's the weekend of the beginning of many weekends (huh? exactly.) I've got graduations, Father's day, 4th of July (holiday pay what what!) wedding cake deliveries, and then the next thing you know....it'll be my wedding weekend! Eeep!
According to the knot....I have 74 days to go....and waaaaay too much to do still.
I did get my invites in the mail yesterday (finally) and was pleased to hear a lot of people already got theirs. Bring on the RSVP's, please.

Okay then, I'm going to go bang on some plastic equipment and make noize.
(AKA Rockband 2)

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment