6/6/10

Ran Ragged.

And I'm not even close to being done with the work week! I've been exhausted by the time I've gotten home, and then don't really have anything interesting or witty to report. However, I did help a very nice man last night who donned a huge star of David necklace. Mozzeltoffffzzz.
It was also my niece's 11th birthday yesterday! Happy Birthday A! Charizard's is tomorrow, and my oldest niece will be SIXTEEN on the 15th. I love them all so much, and they are all playing a huge part in my wedding. :D

So, I saw in Salt's blog a fun little challenge to do. It was to post five pictures you love, and explain why you love them. Seeing as I've been a little behind on blogging, I'm going to post nine photos instead, because I can! Also, I had a hard time choosing only five. And blogger for some reason wouldn't let me do ten...

**You may need to click on a couple of the images to view them full size. Curse you blogger!
Christmas eve, 2001?
The holidays and family get togethers were really the only time we would ever take family photos, due to my sister's persistence. Which I'm really greatful for now, because I cherish these pictures, even if my hair is doing that weird flippy thing.

Western Culinary Institute, 2006.
I jumped right into culinary school after my high school graduation. Literally, it was three weeks between the time I left WHS to WCI. There, I made some awesome friends and memories I wouldn't trade for the world. Even though we don't all speak much, if at all, these girls will always hold a place in my heart.

Oregon Duck vs. Houston Cougar. 2007-2008? Can't remember which season.
I love this because Ducky don't play that, homie! Cougar curb stomp!

Oregon coast, 2007.
I didn't even realize this picture was being taken at the time. R and S were my best friends in high school. S lives in SF and I don't see him often, but R and I still see each other every so often. This picture just reminds me a simpler time.
Shella's House, 2008
An impromptu girl's night with cheap wine, green shirts, IAMFLOOR and kissy faces!
A herself just got engaged a couple weeks ago!

San Fran, 2008
My Dad, sister, and I love NHRA drag racing. We drove down to Sonoma, CA that summer to go to the races. The day before, Charizard and I went exploring around SF. We wanted to snap a photo but they all kept turning out really, really, bad. It was windy and we were tired, but it was one of the best days ever. :D
My house, 2008.
This is the first picture N and I ever took together. I love it because that's pretty much us in a nutshell.

Laundry room, 2009
And THIS is the first picture of Thor I ever took! It was the first night we had him, and he attempted to have him sleep in the laundry room for a while. He kept scratching at the door though (which he ended up knocking down eventually), so in the end we let him sleep in our room, and on our bed. Which he hogs, because even though he's small, he's a huge lump at night!
Bedroom, 2009
This is the silly picture I took after N and I got home from when he proposed to me! Please don't mind my weirdly shaped eyes, or my horrible bangs. The lady at the salon sort of hacked them off. That was when they had grown out a little, ugh.


So there you have it, my favie fotos. Any you would like to share??

No comments:

Post a Comment