6/25/10

Reason #428937482734 why I love my Fiancé.

Because he lets me take pictures of him while dressed in ridiculous get-ups such as:Yes. That is an authentic Snuggie. That would also be N's "balllla statuz fayce" pose.
This was a Christmas present for his mom, ha ha.
However, this next one is probably my favorite of all-time.

In case you were at all confused, N is on the left. He was wearing our roommate's Yoshi costume...and if you don't know who Yoshi is by now, look it up. I was in the kitchen, and I see this green...thing run by, and then a "yoshi" noise. N came out a few mins later and I couldn't stop laughing at how silly he looked. Mind you, this costume was for a thin, short person. N is 6' 4" with long arms and legs! I had to stand on our bed to get a good enough picture, but it's definitely a keeper. So after finding out this it what my roommate was going as for Halloween (we all work at the same place, and every year there is a costume contest) my friend/co-worker/wedding photographer K and I decided to go as no other than....MARIO AND LUIGI!

I really did it for the mustache....



Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment