7/16/10

Busy,

When I saw I would be working a couple of 4 hour shifts this week, I thought to myself "hey, that should be easy enough!" HA. How wrong was I. It was complete chaos today, and I felt like I could hardly get anything done....because I couldn't. Very frustrating.
I knew the hour cuts were coming, as we're always slower in the summer, but being the overachiever that I am, I always want to get EVERYTHING done, and do it perfectly. I just need to realize that, sadly, it can't always be the case, and I just need to do the best I can.
Any frustration, my weekend is already here again, after a strenuous 12 hour work week...heh.
Do I have plans? You bet! Thanks for asking.
My niece and flower girl A will be coming down with my sis and bro-in-law for his HS reunion. She'll be staying the night with with me and we're going to have an awesome time! Full of pizza, candy, and Despicable Me, in 3D, of course. I can already feel the stomach ache.
Sunday and Monday I'm going to try to get some wedding crafty things done, pictures soon.
I have a make-up trial on Tuesday before I go into work. She's trying to convince me that airbrush is going to just change my life, We'll see.

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment