7/1/10

RnR Thursday Returns!

My poor neglected specialty post! My work schedule has been so erratic lately I'm lucky if I remember to leave the house wearing pants. Anyways, this is going to be short and sweet, as the Giants are playing, and I need to get my baseball on.

Rant: I was SUCH a Debbie Downer yesterday, and for any of you 5 people who follow me on Twitter, sorry for all the negativity. I was just having one of those days where nothing could go right, was way too overwhelmed, and stressing hardcore with just about everything. I'm feeling better now, but I'm ready to be done with all the wedding planning. Don't get me wrong, I'm really, really, REALLY excited and ready to marry N. It's just having to worry about the stupid crap like table linens and what the heck we're going to serve food on, ect. not so fun. Being on such a tight budget will pay off in the end. I just need to keep telling myself that.

Rave: I'm starting to get pretty good at bowling! They do dollar days every Thursday at the alley down the street from us, so we've gone the last couple weeks. Before then, I hadn't been bowling since 2007. My very first game was a 49. However, today I finally broke 100 which I was pretty happy about! Woo-hoo!

Very exciting stuff, I know. Btw, can you believe it's already July?! I can technically say I'm getting married next MONTH! Eeeeeeeep! Summertime usually means hours cut for my dept. which will suck for my paycheck, but maybe with more free time I'll actually be able to get stuff done? Heh, we'll see.

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment