7/24/10

What's in a playlist?

N and I are drawing a complete blank when it comes to music for our wedding reception.
We're having DJ iPod (in case you live under a rock, that means we'll just have an iPod hooked up, on a shuffling playlist) so we can pick exactly what to play......

.........but what do we play?!

We originally wanted to stick with fun hits from the 80's and 90's, preferably no songs about boots with da fur. However, when I get ready to get a list started, I draw a blank. I've tried iTunes searching and whatnot, but it seems like I get amnesia and can't remember what particular song I was trying to find.

So, any of you 6 readers out there, if you have ANY suggestions, please feel free to share. I don't think our guests would appreciate a 7 song playlist shuffle, no matter how good the tune.

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment