7/28/10

Terms of engagement....or something.

Engagement rings are spreading around like wildfire these days.I have two friends who became engaged this year within a week and a half of eachother (one being my BFF and bridesmaid Jess) and today marks a third today.
Shella!

I knew when my phone didn't stop ringing at the crack of nine am this morning, it must have been important. It totally was.Shella and her now finance J, both work at a camp down in California. I guess each day they get a task list. Today, Shella's lead her on a trail of love notes from J, to the ending point of rocks spelled out "will you marry me?" SO ADORABLE! Also, Shella, please forgive me if I butchered your story in any way, as I was half alseep. Alsoalso, thanks for calling me ASAP!! Here is one of my favie fotos of them:


It gets even cooler! As thrilled as I was for them, Shella asked ME to be her maid of honor!!
Very exciting stuff, folks. Now all my bridesmaids are engaged, with the exception of my sister who will have been married for 20 years this August. Foo to anyone who says you're too young to get married. They were 18!

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment