7/4/10

I should be folding laundry...

But I felt a Happy 4th! was in order.

Am I big on fireworks? Not really. They're usually just loud and obnoxious and it drives me CRAZY when people set them off during the day. What's the point? They're much prettier in the dark.
I have spent enough years craning my neck into the sky, waiting for the "big" fireworks to happen. Besides, I'm always going to be stuck at work on the 4th, so camping or anything that involves going somewhere doesn't work so much. I'm sure once I have kids, I'll take them to see what all the fuss is about.
But for now, I'm perfecting content being at home with N, grilling up some stuffed mushroom burgers and corn on the cob (see, I'm still an American!) and watching the Giants game.

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment