7/5/10

My turn for a three day weekend!


Sorta.

I have the next two days off, work 6 hours Thursday, and then have Friday off. Which is fine by me since Friday is when I get to see what my dress looks like after alterations!
Btw, did I mention we finally bought N's wedding band! For the lovely price tag of 99.99 before sale, we got this nice little titanium beauty at Fred Meyer Jewelers. Did I mention they were having a fourth of July BLOWOUT sale, so we got an extra 10% knocked off.
Now, while it aint no Men's Bold Ring, and by bold, I mean pimp-tastic, N liked it a lot. There was another one we were looking at, but it was about 3x the price....which made me feel bad, because I'm broke as a joke right now, and it stresses me out, a lot.
And yesterday at work, I discovered this little gem, for 9.99. I had to have it. The lid screws on, it came with a plastic straw. It holds cold AND hot drinks, and it's a great conversation piece. This and more fun finds can be located at vesseldrinkware.com











Just TRY and tell me you don't find this the least bit entertaining!


Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment