7/29/10

To Do List.

1. Finalize table linen rental order.
one of the stupidest things we've had to spend waaay too much money on.

2. Finish custom wedding cake topper.
pictures to come as soon as they're completed!

3. Talk with our caterer and awesome friend T about extra platters/dishes we need to buy.
going to do that in about an hour!

4.
Cash a check work gave me as they took insurance money out of my paycheck, even though I paid it while I was on leave for my dislocated knee.
Apparently it was the first time it happened to anyone ever in the history of the company.
Lucky me?

5.
PICK OUT MUSIC!!
Enough said.

6.
Find some "must have" wedding photos, and show them to our photog. K.
I've seen some really cool ones, and some not so awesome ones. Eep!

7. Watch the Giants hopefully destroy the Marlins and end this four game series already!

Plus, ya know, 10,000 other things.


Until next time,

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment