7/14/10

I'm going to be a pretty pretty princess, dammit!

So I'm in love with my hair stylist, and she hasn't even done anything yet!
We met up earlier today, and she was super friendly, and offered to come out to my venue the day of to do hair, since the salon is closed on Sundays! I wouldn't haven't even had known about J's greatness had it not been for my co-worker D!
I'm still on the hunt for a make-up artist that doesn't require a down payment of my first born child and can guarantee they keep me from looking like a drag queen.
Is that so much to ask?
I've only had my make up done professionally one other time, and while it looked GREAT, I received a bit of verbal abuse of the woman. I was told I had man-hands, and really needed to take care of my eye-brows better. THE EFF?! I was 17 at the time....but I have very slender hands, and my brows are lovely, thank you very much!
Anycrazy, I'm looking forward to being pampered on my wedding day. I'm very much a minimalist when it comes to hair and make-up, so it should be a lot of fun!

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment