7/13/10

Hrrrmmmm.

Hey errybaudy! Sorry I haven't been around, nothing too exciting has been happening in the world of Sarah. Hope you had a good weekend A drawback of not having a set work schedule is the days kind of blend together, as your weekends aren't always on the weekend. Like today is my Friday, while in the "real" week, it's only Tuesday. I'm also working a ridiculously short shift today, so it's going to whip right by. Gotta love those slow summer hour cuts....frownfacehere. On the bright side, it does give me some time to work on wedding related doo-dads. I made a big to-do list, which seems to help, for now.
N's ring came in yesterday, and I have my hair-trial tomorrow, eep!
Now, I'm going to leave you with this video, that was circulating so much on Facebook last night, I had to watch it. I'm glad I did, she's pretty funny.

....and since youtube.com is being redonkulicilous, it'll have it's own SEPERATE post.

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment