5/16/10

4 8 15 16 23 42




Do the above numbers mean anything to you? How about the image to your right? Does the name Hugo Reyes ring a bell? Have you ever heard anything body sing "you all everybody" and have it stuck in your head all day!?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, that means you haven't been living under a rock for the last six years and know a thing or two about the ABC drama LOST.
Now I could go on for days about conspiracy theories, intertwining of characters, or how the hell J.J. Abrams is going to end the series AND answer all my questions....in only two more episodes.
Admittedly, I didn't watch LOST from the very beginning. I'm sure anyone who's tried to "jump in" in the middle of a season was completely lost (pun intended!) thus, no point in watching as you could care less what's happening to that Sigh-EEED guy. Since N was one of the ones who started watching in the beginning, he wanted to get me caught up so I could watch the last of season 5, and start on season 6-the final season. We own the DVD's (and as of Christmas all the blu-rays) so we would watch it for hours at a time, comercial free! I had some pretty weird show-related dreams, but I couldn't get enough. I'm caught up now, and trying to stick it out to the end since frankly, these "twists" don't hold a candle to the shenanigans in seasons 3/4. Tell me more about Sawyer's story! Why is Ben Linus such a creep? Kate Austin, will you PLEASE stop giving everyone that judging look! YOU know the one I'm talking about.
Another person who was late for the LOST train was my friend, Rebecca. She asked if she could borrow season 1 to see what all the hype was about. She finished it in
a day and a half. Long story short, Rebecca and her gf Mak were caught up to season 6 (which was just about to air) in ONE WEEK. Very impressive. They're now addicted, and we fully intend to watch the 2 1/2 hour series finale together, and hopefully figure out what the deal is with this island.
Seeing as today is Becca's 21st birthday, I thought it would be appropriate for her cake to go a little somethin' like disssss.

LOST nerds rejoice! It isn't exactly how I wanted it to turn out, but Rebecca was thrilled. I've made her cakes in the past, she's basically been my best customer. Although now looking at the original dharma logo, I'm wishing I would have left a little more room to do that thicker outline, but I'm pretty sure everyone gets the point.
Got a weird work schedule this week, split days off (booo) but going to a fondant workshop courtesy of work on thurs. (yay!) Let the madness unfold.


Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment