5/22/10

Well, that was awkward.

I love stumbling upon new websites that make me smile/laugh/cringe at the ultimate fail of others. Because, let's face it folks, we live in a world with some pretty idiotic interesting people. And when these said people open their gobs or go out in public....you think to yourself....what the eff?! No one can be that dumb, right? RIGHT?!
Here are a few of my favorite websites that showcase what America has turned into:

Peopleofwalmart.com -if you haven't been here, go, NOW.
Lamebook.com -the funniest and lamest of facebook
YouTube.com -I think this one is kind of obv.

And on to the newest of my collection:
Awkwardfamilyphotos.com!

Where you'll find little gems such as....No words can even describe the horriblosity of the above picture. Believe me, N and I have tried to come up with something, ANYTHING, but it is really just. that. bad. How'd he get down?


Clearly Dad should have been paying better attention. Little Sammie always HATED baseball, and found the perfect opportunity to seek revenge. He wanted to be a dancer, hence all the rouge on that kid's face.
BTW, I totally thought this picture was photo shopped, until I notice
d the lighting/shadows from the bat.



Things that make ya go...wtf?! I'm scared for that baby's future. Nice clorox head and squished spider tattoo bud. Lookin' all Klassy and stuffz.



Now that you've seen all these images that you'll never be able to un-see....let me show you one more.



I don't know whether to be mortified or impressed by this photo. The dude totally looks like Kenny Powers, and he's holding a goddamn parrot like it aint no thang. Is his jump suit sweater made of velour? I can only hope. Don't mind his beezy though, she's only holding a RIFLE with a SCOPE and BAYONET attachment. Maybe the parrot is a home-wrecker. Due to their hairstyles and sunglasses (again, wtf?) I can only imagine this photo is circa 78'.

Engagement photo inspiration? muhahaha.

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment