5/15/10

In case you didn't notice...

Yesterday's post was from my dear, sweet, N.

I was having one of those days where basically anything and everything I tried to do failed, and I was getting more and more frustrated. I didn't want to vent on here, as I'd like to try to keep the blerggh blog a "drama-free" zone. So N offered to take the day, and as in said post, write something completely different. As he's a movie buff, I should have guessed his post would revolve around a movie review. The picture of Russ though....nice one, sweetie!

Today was busy! I worked on cake orders most the day, and then went home to do more cakes. My friend Aimee had asked me to make a baby shower cake for her mom's friend, as all the places they went to wanted waaay too much money for what they were asking for. Just brown, white, and green color palette, with a monkey. Here's what I did: (with some assistance from Jess!)


Cute huh! I was really happy with how it came out. I ended up not finishing this until later than planned, so I didn't have time to finish Rebecca's Top Secrect Birthday Cake (hee-hee!) but since her birthday isn't for another 70 mins, I think it'll be okay.

Alright folks, I'm exhausted, and have got to get some sleep. BTW I finished my invites! Also started labeling envelopes. Just need to make copies of the directions and get rsvp cards printed....

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment