5/14/10

...and now for something completely different!




Here it is, a blog post about Russell Crowe. So apparently Robin Hood is terrible, I feel like I should just watch the trailer on repeat for 120 minutes. At least it would be free. I'm a big Ridley Scott fan but when the sheer force of ineptitude is being screamed from the highest peaks of the internet, even he can't get me into a theater.

Now don't get me wrong, I really thought that the movie sounded like a bad idea from the start. It changed so much in development and took so long to come out, only the staunchest believer wouldn't have had doubts.

Now that the doubts are confirmed, I think it's time. Time for Russell Crowe and Ridley Scott to start seeing other people. They have made at least 48 movies together since 2000 with Russell Crowe playing basically the same character (except fat Crowe in Body of Lies.) It's gotten to where I see Crowe in a trailer and KNOW that this is the next Ridley Scott film. They aren't even attracted to each other sexually anymore!

In ten more years, Crowe will have beaten a boat valet to death with an oar and Scott will probably have made 4 more Alien movies. With this being an unavoidable destiny, here is my plea: Please don't put each other through this. Crowe fighting Aliens makes me want to watch anything else ever and Ridley cannot possibly take watching his beloved muse splattered in valet blood without having a complete and total system failure.

It has to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment