5/7/10

And here, we, go.

Welcome friend! You've stumbled upon the blog of Sarah AKA; the blerggh blog. Titled thus because I honestly don't know what I'm doing, let alone if I will keep it up, or if anyone will really read it. Hopefully I'll be able to entertain you with the exploits of my ever-so interesting life.

*crickets*

Off to a great start, folks.

A little about me:

I'm Oregon born and bred, and wouldn't have it any other way. I will live here until I die.

I'm a huge University of Oregon sports fan. College football is my favorite sport to watch. I love my ducks!

I'm getting married to the most wonderful man, August 22nd, 2010. Which puts us at the 3.5 month mark..eep! We're paying for the majority of the wedding ourselves, so let's just say, I've been DIYing a lot of things, and cutting corners whenever possible. I'm a huge lurker on the knot.com...don't judge me! I'm shy.

Thor, shih tzu-bichon puppy is my little boy! I never thought I would be one of those people who became so attached to a small (but NOT yippy!) dog, but I guess I'm eating my own words. I tend to do that a lot.

I'm currently working in a bakery, which will remain anonymous, but N (my husband to be) and I are slowly working toward opening our very own shop!
Along with trying to buy a home, a new car, and pay for a wedding....did I mention that student loan I had, too?

I could go on and on about all the little fun facts about myself, but I think over time they'll all start to unfold.

If you've come this far, thanks for taking the time to read this. Next time there will be punch and pie! I swear.

Until next time,

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, baby sis! You know I will stay tuned. Besides, you make awesome desserts and I'll lurk just for that. Don't know that you've ever made pie for me, though.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's my punch and pie? I love b0tched's comment ^

    ReplyDelete