5/27/10

Whoops.

Man oh man ohmanohmanohman!

I've clearly been lacking in the blog dept. For this, I am sorry.

I do have a valid excuse....I've been busy to the umpteenth power.

Monday night, as I was still wrapping my mind around the LOST finale, (btw still don't know how I feel about it) we had an impromptu bbq at our house, which I had to get stuff ready for the second we got home from a very busy day at work. Seeing has half the people who were coming canceled, and I was determined not to get frustrated by that, and still have a good time. Which I did, but it was very late, and I needed some ZzzzZzzzz's.

Tuesday, as you can see, N put a post up in my absence of the WORSTBANDINHISTORY. It did make me feel a little better that the reason I couldn't understand wtf they were saying was because they were screeching in a different language. The name alone is flippin' redonkulous, and quite frankly, really gross. Thanks, honey.

Wednesday I get to close up shop at the bakery. Since the hours have been extended, I'm now there til 9:30pm. Which is okay, I only have to do it two days a week. However, it being memorial day weekend and all, and the store running insanely cheap ad items, there was a lot to do. So I didn't leave until ten. But I felt good about the look of the place (sometimes it's left in complete chaos at night) so that's what mattered.

So now, it's the weekend! Woo-hoo! I need to do some SERIOUS laundry, and stuff envelopes with invites, because my eye is starting to twitch at the thought that they haven't been sent out yet. We're at the 87 day mark people!

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment