5/18/10

Did you miss me?

Because I completely forgot to post yesterday!

I worked from 1-930 then had to dash over to the movie theater to meet N, and our friends (newlyweds with a baby boy on the way!) J and V. We saw Greenburg....it was....weird. Honestly, I couldn't really tell you what it was about. I was disappointed because it was the same director who brought us The Squid and the Whale, which is a pretty cool movie. Oh, well. Since nothing exciting happened before 1pm, and we didn't get home until after 12, I was beat, and bed was calling my name.

So, in today's post, I wanted to show you a horrifying picture of my dog, Thor. Ready for this?It's something that you can un-see.
Oooooooooooooooh yeah. Now, as you can see in his photo on the sidebar there, Thor is absolutely adorable (you could almost say, he's aTHORable?) but this picture is the complete opposite. It's easier to notice the imperfections if you click on the faux-toe to enlarge it, giving my hopefully funny observations their just desserts.

1. Notice Thor is in mid-yawn, thus making him look like a show off because HE can touch his tongue to his nose. Big deal, bozo. Who are you trying to impress!?

2. Look at his eyes. He looks cross eyed. Maybe he was so mesmerized by touching his nose with his tongue, he couldn't look away. Luckily his eyes aren't stuck that way....for now.

3.Check out the way his hind legs are. NO DOG SITS LIKE THIS. Realize that it's his right leg that's kicked out that way...he must get that from me....I got in trouble for sitting like that, it's not good for your knees! Because of that sitting, now I have knees that naturally turn inward, thus making it hard to do some of the exercises I had to do for phys. therapy when I dislocated my knee.*

4. This is the whole reason I wanted to even take the picture to begin with. I would LOOOOVE to know how he managed to get the remote control to sit on the top of his paw like that. N and I did not put it there.

So, deciding it would be a funny pic as I take about 10,000 of Thor a day...(what, he does a lot of cute stuff! ) I was crying and couldn't breathe because I was laughing so hard at this ridiculous-ity of this picture. Then I showed it to N, and we started laughing all over again.

Hopefully you laughed too, or at least smiled!

Until next time,

Sarah


*Someday I will get around to telling the story of my knee dislocation and all the BS that goes along with it. However, as it was more recent, I had to tell it to about 243912390812093 people, which got really old, really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment