5/28/10

Rants and Raves....Friday?

Seeing as I am an utter space cadet, I didn't even realize yesterday was Thursday! As in, Sarah's R n' R Thursday? Okay, I know I only did it one other time, but it was, and is, a tradition I'm going to try to uphold...unless something more interesting comes up.
So here it is! Rants and Raves Thursday Friday!

RAVES:
I'm thiiiis close to having my invitations mailed off, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I just need to get some last minute addresses from people at work, get the RSVP cards printed (which I'll be doing after this post, among other things) make copies of directions, and just stuff envelopes. And get postage. Crap. Okay, so it seems like a lot, but I'm determined to finish this DIY project once and for all!

I'm also going to start my beauty plan as of June 1st. Really, all it consists of is to stop chewing on my nails, which I know can be done, just need to actually try....not stuffing my face with fatty snacks at work, which I've actually been accomplishing, go me! And finally, I'm going to try those fancy Crest Whitestrips. I've been doing a LOT of research, and those seem to give the best result, when used correctly. As in, no talking for the time you actually wear them, as they'll slip off, ha ha! I just want to make sure I get my bang for my buck, as all those teeth whiteners are super spendy, and I don't have enough cash to get them professionally done.

RANTS:

Since last week was only rants, I'll spare you just this one. Which I don't really think I'd call a rant, I just think it's more silly than anything else.


This is the cover of the book Precious, based off the movie Precious, which is based of a book Push, written by Sapphire.

So let's get this straight. They wrote a book, based on a movie, that was based on a book.

My only question is, WHY?!

I mean, I'm sure it's a great story, but I personally have no interest in seeing this poor little girl getting beaten and stuffz by her mom...or whatever it's about. I'm sure there's more to it than that, just have no desire to see a movie that I know will make me extremely sad. It's like how Charizard won't ever watch Titanic, because she already knows how it ends, and it's very sad. I prefer a feel good movie, like I Love You, Man. SLAPPA DA BASS MAHN.

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment